Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Hi everyone

This is a new endeavor for me. I always have trouble getting computers to do what I want, so this may be a totally futile waste of time. My first posting is nowhere to be found, so I'm off to a great start. However, here goes.


I hope to keep track of my stitching on this blog this year and actually get something done. My friends seem to accomplish so much more than I do, so this will be a challenge.


Firstly, I will be trying to keep up with Sharon Boggon and her Take a Stitch Tuesdays with several on-line friends. And since this is Tuesday January 2, 2007, it's week one of her challenge. So, off I go to see what she's up to. I will return - if I can figure out how!!

4 comments:

Diamond D said...

Hi Shari
Good going to get your blog up and running and to be part of the TAST with Sharon and all of us.

Jackie (Tillie's Daughter) said...

Good to see you have an official blog. They can be a lot of fun. Will be seeing you with the TAST group.

kerrykatiecakes said...

You go, Shari-girl! This is the year of the UFO and I am with you on wanting to finish something - or anything! - this year! Big Hugs!
Kerry

Dianne said...

Welcome to the blog world, some times it is tricky but gets easier as time goes on.. I'll be checking back to see some of your art work..
I have found using picasa ( a free photo application from google) is the best. This programme is wonderful for fixing up photos and you can blog right from it..
I hear the with the new beta bloggers you can't use picasa..